I love to write. I can’t call myself a writer because it’s off and on. Sometimes I’ll put heart and soul into it, every minute of the day, and sometimes it’s all I can do to pick up my notebook. Mostly, I write fiction. They’re not short stories and they’re usually not novels, but they tend to be long and, as of late, have chapters.
- Greystreet Academy (10 chapters)
- Seasons Past (5 chapters, incomplete)
- Liar, Liar (short story)
- The Smell of Rain (short story)
- Chatterbox (short story)
Sometimes, but pretty rarely, I do write poetry / song lyrics as well. More often than not, these works get “chucked” pretty quickly, because they come out sounding forced. The ones here are my favorites, I guess you could say.
- Forever Be (December 2001)
- The Cure for Depression (November 2005)
- What is it Going to Take? (June 2005)
- Pointless (January 2006)
- A Year Ago (October 2006)
- Wings (November 2007)
Feel free to read, and please comment if you’ve read… but don’t take my work or post it anywhere else. You may use excerpts with a link back here, just as you’d do for any published work. Do not use my characters or storylines without my permission. Thanks!